By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Marketpacer’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Marketpacer’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Marketpacer at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Marketpacer’s web site are provided “as is”. Marketpacer makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Marketpacer does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Marketpacer or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Marketpacer’s Internet site, even if Marketpacer or a Marketpacer authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Refund Policy
Satisfaction Guarantee: Because most of what we sell is a service our refund policy is at the discretion of Marketpacer. We may refund partial payments for any incomplete service. There will be a no refund policy on services rendered. If you contact us in the middle of a campaign for a refund, we may be able to stop the campaign and pro-rate your refund. We can also exchange other services to compensate for incomplete services or services you are not happy with. Allow at least 1 business day (M-F) for processing orders before placing a charge back or requesting refund. We try to process on weekends, but cannot always be available.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Marketpacer’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Marketpacer does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Marketpacer may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Marketpacer does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Marketpacer has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Marketpacer of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Marketpacer’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.